False Advertising Law Firm
Sacramento False Advertising Attorneys
Kershaw Talley Barlow earned a national reputation representing consumers and businesses victimized by false or deceptive advertising and other violations of state and federal consumer protection laws. Kershaw Talley Barlow specifically handled a wide range of consumer protection law cases involving:
- False advertising of consumer products
- Unfair banking practices
- Deceptive credit, lending and insurance practices
- Construction defect litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Kershaw Talley Barlow served as lead counsel successfully resolving a class action case on behalf of approximately 11 million AOL subscribers who were double-charged subscription fees through a misleading pop-up advertising scheme
- Kershaw Talley Barlow represented a class of several hundred thousand individuals who purchased extended warranties from Best Buy, and later learned that Best Buy’s extended repair services were substandard
- Kershaw Talley Barlow represented a class of individuals who were misled by Ford Motor Company regarding the rollover risks of Ford Explorers
- Kershaw Talley Barlow represented and resolved a class action matter on behalf policyholders who were charged excessive premiums for Allstate auto insurance
- Kershaw Talley Barlow represented customers who were misled and overcharged by VeriSign for internet security certificates that did not provide any greater security than lower priced products offered by the same company
- Kershaw Talley Barlow represented a large group of home buyers who were misled by the builder, JTS Communities, about the actual square footage of tract homes
- Kershaw Talley Barlow served as co-counsel in a nationwide class action against several linen suppliers who added bogus “environmental surcharges,” overcharging restaurants and other businesses
If you are a consumer, and believe you were the victim of false and misleading advertising or other unfair or deceptive business practices, contact a Kershaw Talley Barlow representative or call us at (916) 520-6639.
If you are an attorney seeking assistance with a possible consumer fraud case, please contact a Kershaw Talley Barlow consumer protection attorney by using the contact form on this page or call us toll-free at (916) 520-6639.
I am thankful to Kershaw Talley Barlow, and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
“I am thankful to Kershaw Talley Barlow, and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Bill Kershaw and his staff are very knowledgeable and cared about my well-being.”
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Explained everything to me in great detail. I feel that they actually cared about me.
“Great firm. Was always able to reach them or receive prompt return call. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Explained everything to me in great detail. I feel that they actually cared about me.”
Recommend Him and His Firm Highly
“I’ve been very pleased with Stuart Talley's service with an ongoing lawsuit against a major corporation and recommend him and his firm highly.”